Why Earn the CDDA?
The Chartered Due Diligence Analyst (CDDA) designation denotes a superior level of understanding of international Due Diligence practices and principles. Obtaining the CDDA distinguishes you as someone with an extensive background and experience in Due Diligence and someone who has the skills to understand business, operational, accounting, financial and investment risks. The CDDA Certification is the recognized standard in Operational and Investment Due Diligence around the globe.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CDDA CREDENTIAL?
- establish the body of knowledge for due diligence professionals
- assess the level of knowledge demonstrated by due diligence professionals in a valid and reliable manner
- encourage professional growth in the field of due diligence
- formally recognize individuals who meet the requirements set by CDDA Commission
- serve the public by encouraging quality due diligence services
The CDDA Commission, with the assistance and advice of professionals in relevant fields, has developed a credential that will recognize accepted levels of expertise in the profession with the goal of improving professional standards in due diligence. However, no certification program can guarantee professional competence. The CDDA Commission welcomes constructive comments and suggestions from the public and the profession.
The CDDA credential:
- Demonstrates that you have specialized knowledge in the Due Diligence field. Earning the CDDA credential is the hallmark of a committed due diligence professional. It helps drive professional self-confidence, opens doors, creates connections, and offers widespread value and recognition for those with the credential.
- Benefits of Certification for employers. Having a CDDA- chartered team shows a commitment too due diligence to those inside and outside the firm.
- Upgrades your skills. The continuing education required to maintain certification ensures your skills remain sharp and your knowledge current.
Those who earn the CDDA designation reap multiple benefits, including:
- Verification of your knowledge by an independent organization – a way to prove that you have the knowledge needed for the job
- Professional growth and development
- Enhanced job opportunities
DATES: The exam must be taken between March 2, 2020 and March 31, 2020.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
*You must be a member of the IMDDA to register for the exam. (You will have an opportunity to join the IMDDA during the online registration process, or you may join now.)