Designed for: Staff of an investment firm or those that service investment firms
As an IMDDA member, you will receive exclusive access to a wealth of Due Diligence related information, training plus an international network of thousands of like-minded professionals to turn to for guidance and support.
- Connect with thousands of international due diligence experts from both the private and public sectors.
- Enhance your knowledge and earn continuing education credits at no cost.
- Attend international industry conferences as well as deep dive IMDDA live seminars and web seminars with the largest discounts offered only to IMDDA members
- The monthly newsletter, the IMDDA Connection, provides information that’s relevant to Due Diligence professionals in their daily job duties.
- Contribute valuable input and content to the IMDDA community and Due Diligence industry as a whole through participation in surveys on hot topics.
- Become eligible for the Chartered Due Diligence Analyst (CDDA)® designation by expanding your knowledge and expertise.