Private Equity/Venture Capital Fund Operational Due Diligence Masters Level Certificate Course
July 31, 2018 - July 31, 2019$5268
This Certificate is comprised of multiple sessions; you can choose to take the full Certificate or just the session relevant to your career. Sessions do not need to be taken in order.
This program focuses on mastering the skills and knowledge the institutional investor, fund managers, and service providers need to effectively perform due diligence on the non-investment risks associated with private equity and venture capital funds to develop a comprehensive operational due diligence program. This interactive, workshop-style class will provide you opportunities to engage in exercises and case study scenarios to help you master these tasks.
Each day will begin at 8:30 am with registration and coffee, tea and a light breakfast will be supplied. This is a great time to meet the instructor and your fellow attendees. The program will start promptly at 9 am, though we may conclude earlier, please plan to stay until 5 pm each day. Lunch will be provided and dress is smart casual.
This is an intimate class to ensure you get direct attention and the best result, so bring your questions and be ready to share your experiences.
This Master level Certificate comprises the following sessions:
Class 1 – Preparing for a Private Equity/Venture Capital Fund Operational Due Diligence Review (2 – Days)
- June 12-13, 2018 – NYC
Class 2 – Conducting Onsite Operational Due Diligence on a fund (2 – Days)
- September 5-6, 2018 – NYC
Class 3 – Making Operational Due Diligence Recommendations (2 – Days)
- November 06-07, 2018 – NYC
In order to earn a Certificate, you must complete all core classes.
- Participants should have an understanding of Private Equity Due Diligence at the fundamentals level before taking this Master level course, including:
- A deep and thorough background in the financial markets and securities
- A complete understanding of financial products including; hedge funds, private equity and separate account platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience working with financial statements
- Knowledge and understanding of investment strategies