IMDDA CODE OF ETHICS AND STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
The Executive Director under the direction of The Board of Directors may terminate membership if a member fails at any time to meet all of the criteria set forth below and or has failed in a material degree to observe this Code of Conduct, or has engaged in conduct materially prejudicial to the purposes and interests of the IMDDA.
The IMDDA will periodically request that Members confirm their continuing eligibility under the membership criteria and the Code of Conduct.
- Work to maintain and enhance the integrity of the profession of due diligence analyst.
- Maintain and exhibit the highest standards of business and professional ethics.
- HONESTY: Do not say things that are false. Never deliberately mislead. Be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- FAIRNESS: Create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call just, evenhanded and non-arbitrary.
- INTEGRITY: Live up to IMDDA’s ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional and social risks, as well as economic pressures.
- Treat fellow members, IMDDA staff, and others with respect.
- Exercise professional and moral judgments in all professional activities.
- Observe and adhere to all of IMDDA’s Bylaws, Membership Standards, practices, and policies.