While understanding, style and strategy are important, structure is also something that needs to be evaluated during the due diligence process. There are many different off-shore jurisdictions that managers use as domiciles for their funds. This webinar looks at two of the most popular jurisdictions, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands, and provides unique insight into what to look for during the due diligence process.
- Why are offshore vehicles used in the first place
- The difference between companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and LLCs
- Regulated funds and unregulated funds
- Fiduciary duties of directors and general partners
- Analysis of the other services providers and their role to play in the structure
- Regulatory hurdles, including AML, FATCA and CRS
Buy Single Course
Buy 6 months of access to this single course without buying a full membership.