In this workshop, we address the challenges investors face in investigating potential sexual harassment while conducting due diligence on investment managers. We discuss proper actions to take, questions to ask, and tools that can be used to uncover sexual harassment issues during the due diligence process, as well as what investors should do if they find evidence of sexual harassment.
- How to identify sexual harassment red flags through public records and social media research
- How to ask tougher questions — questions not just about culture, but rather the DNA of a company as it relates to sexual harassment
- How to examine managers’ human resources practices
- When and how to interview former employees
- How to investigate departures and confidentiality agreements
- What tools and resources are available to help and how to use them
Buy Single Course
Buy 6 months of access to this single course without buying a full membership.