Join Daniel Strachman, Co-Founder of IMDDA for this course on Hedge Funds.
A complete overview of the hedge industry from its start in 1948 to the present day. The course covers hedge fund structures, strategies, history, and touches on regulations in multiple jurisdictions. You will learn hedge fund structures. Learn about hedge fund strategies through case studies of managers. The prerequisite is the basic understanding of equity and fixed income markets. Perfect for those looking to invest in, perform due diligence on and learn about hedge funds and how managers invest and operate.
6 Modules, approximately 6 hours
- A Brief History of Hedge Funds
- Hedge Fund Legends & Their Effect on the Industry
- Hedge Fund Structures & Service Providers
- Hedge Fund Strategies (Coming Soon)
- Fixed Income Strategies (Coming Soon)
- Fraud and Market Challenges (Coming Soon)
Course Registration for Standard Level Members
This discounted pricing is available to Professional level members only.
Access is for one year or until membership expires, whichever comes first.
Course Registration for Non-Members
Purchase this class without additional membership access.
Provides access to the course only.