Hedge Funds, 40 act, UCITS, Insurance-linked fund Investment Due Diligence
CDDA Certification Track
You can access the on-demand class immediately.
Topics covered include:
- Using case studies and real-world examples, attendees will participate in discussions, complete materials for use back on the job, and develop their own process for completing Investment Due Diligence (IDD). In this two-day class, the attendees will:
- Map the Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence (IDD) process.
- Maximize efficiency when conducting IDD.
- Develop a risk framework for IDD.
- Synthesize primary and secondary documents and materials.
- Plan, prepare for and conduct the due diligence meeting(s).
- Integrate ODD into the IDD process.
- Complete the IDD assessment.
Download the Agenda to learn more
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CDDA Due Diligence Course
Classes are a deep dive into their respective subjects. Upon completion of these training sessions, you will be well prepared to pass the Chartered Due Diligence Analyst exam and earn your CDDA accreditation.
For more information or to download the agenda, click the class listing
Individual classes $1995 - $2195
Register for all 4 classes $6,500 = 30% savings
(includes one-year of membership and the CDDA exam registration fee)
*for as long as you remain a member of the IMDDA
Questions? please contact Dan Strachman at Daniel@IMDDA.org