Investment Due Diligence - Hedge Funds, 40 act, UCITS, Insurance-linked fund Investment Due Diligence
CDDA Certification Track
You can access the on-demand class immediately.
Topics covered include:
- Using case studies and real-world examples, attendees will participate in discussions, complete materials for use back on the job, and develop their own process for completing Investment Due Diligence (IDD). In this two-day class, the attendees will:
- Map the Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence (IDD) process.
- Maximize efficiency when conducting IDD.
- Develop a risk framework for IDD.
- Synthesize primary and secondary documents and materials.
- Plan, prepare for and conduct the due diligence meeting(s).
- Integrate ODD into the IDD process.
- Complete the IDD assessment.
Download the Agenda to learn more
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
CDDA Due Diligence Course
The classes within this course will provide the knowledge needed to conduct complete due diligence on any type of fund and includes all the resources needed to take the Chartered Due Diligence Analyst (CDDA) Exam in confidence.