Investment Due Diligence - Hedge Funds, 40 act, UCITS, Insurance-linked fund Investment Due Diligence
CDDA Certification Track
You can access the on-demand class immediately.
Topics covered include:
- Using case studies and real-world examples, attendees will participate in discussions, complete materials for use back on the job, and develop their own process for completing Investment Due Diligence (IDD). In this two-day class, the attendees will:
- Map the Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence (IDD) process.
- Maximize efficiency when conducting IDD.
- Develop a risk framework for IDD.
- Synthesize primary and secondary documents and materials.
- Plan, prepare for and conduct the due diligence meeting(s).
- Integrate ODD into the IDD process.
- Complete the IDD assessment.
Download the Agenda to learn more
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Diligence Course
For a video intro or to download the agenda, click the class listing
Access and Training for the Firm
Enterprise membership provides access to the best available due diligence resources for your entire organization. Membership not only helps your team stay ahead of the learning curve but also provides human resources benefits.
Individual classes $1995 - $2195
Registration for all 4 classes - $6,500
includes one-year membership and the CDDA exam registration fee
Questions? please contact Dan Strachman at Daniel@IMDDA.org