Once you have enrolled in a CDDA Preparatory class, you have lifetime access, as long as you are an active IMDDA member. If you are having difficulty accessing a class:
- Check to be sure that you are logged into your IMDDA account.
- View your My Account Membership page to confirm that your IMDDA membership is current. If it's not, you may rejoin from that page, which will allow you to access your CDDA Preparatory classes.
- If you received coupon codes for the CDDA Preparatory Classes Bundle or a single class, check to be sure that you have redeemed them, as well as a Professional Membership Pass coupon code. Check your email or My Accounts page for Coupons that have been saved to your account.
- Check your My Account Orders page to confirm that you have purchased the CDDA Preparatory class you are trying to access.
- If you still have difficulty accessing the CDDA Preparatory class, you may contact support to report the problem.
CDDA Due Diligence Course
The classes within this course will provide the knowledge needed to conduct complete due diligence on any type of fund and includes all the resources needed to take the Chartered Due Diligence Analyst (CDDA) Exam in confidence.
You can purchase all of the preparatory classes and the CDDA Exam at the discounted price of $6,500.
This also includes a one-year professional IMDDA Membership.
You will have LIFETIME access to the courses online, as long as your IMDDA membership remains active.