Once you have enrolled in a CDDA Preparatory class, you have lifetime access, as long as you are an active IMDDA member. If you are having difficulty accessing a class:
- Check to be sure that you are logged into your IMDDA account.
- View your My Account Membership page to confirm that your IMDDA membership is current. If it's not, you may rejoin from that page, which will allow you to access your CDDA Preparatory classes.
- If you received Coupons/Vouchers for the CDDA Preparatory Classes Bundle or a single class, check to be sure that you have redeemed them, as well as a Professional Membership Coupon/Voucher. Check your email or My Accounts page for Coupons/Vouchers.
- Check your My Account Orders page to confirm that you have purchased the CDDA Preparatory class you are trying to access.
- If you still have difficulty accessing the CDDA Preparatory class, you may contact support to report the problem.
CDDA Due Diligence Course
Classes are a deep dive into their respective subjects. Upon completion of these training sessions, you will be well prepared to pass the Chartered Due DIligence Analyst exam and earn your CDDA accreditation.
Included are the videos of each class for future reference.
For more information or to download the agenda, click the class listing
All 4 classes $6,500
(includes one-year of membership and the CDDA exam registration fee)
Individual classes $2195
Questions? please contact Dan Strachman at Daniel@IMDDA.org
You can purchase all of the preparatory classes and the CDDA Exam at the discounted price of $6,500.
This also includes a one-year professional IMDDA Membership.
You will have LIFETIME access to the courses online, as long as your IMDDA membership remains active.