Once you have enrolled in a CDDA Preparatory class, you have lifetime access, as long as you are an active IMDDA member. If you are having difficulty accessing a class:
- Check to be sure that you are logged into your IMDDA account.
- View your My Account Membership page to confirm that your IMDDA membership is current. If it's not, you may rejoin from that page, which will allow you to access your CDDA Preparatory classes.
- If you received coupon codes for the CDDA Preparatory Classes Bundle or a single class, check to be sure that you have redeemed them, as well as a Professional Membership Pass coupon code. Check your email or My Accounts page for Coupons that have been saved to your account.
- Check your My Account Orders page to confirm that you have purchased the CDDA Preparatory class you are trying to access.
- If you still have difficulty accessing the CDDA Preparatory class, you may contact support to report the problem.
Due Diligence Course
For a video intro or to download the agenda, click the class listing
Access and Training for the Firm
Enterprise membership provides access to the best available due diligence resources for your entire organization. Membership not only helps your team stay ahead of the learning curve but also provides human resources benefits.
Individual classes $1995 - $2195
Registration for all 4 classes - $6,500
includes one-year membership and the CDDA exam registration fee
Questions? please contact Dan Strachman at Daniel@IMDDA.org
You can purchase all of the preparatory classes and the CDDA Exam at the discounted price of $6,500.
This also includes a one-year professional IMDDA Membership.
You will have LIFETIME access to the courses online, as long as your IMDDA membership remains active.