Preparing for a Closed-end Fund Operational Due Diligence Onsite Meeting – Masters Level – New York (November 5-6, 2019)
November 5 - November 6$2195
Covering Private Equity funds, Private Credit funds, Real Estate Funds, and VC funds, this interactive class will help you prepare for the operational due diligence onsite review. Through case studies and group collaboration, you will identify and review relevant materials needed to prepare for operational due diligence. On day 2, you will use your case study findings to strategically evaluate the key operational processes of the investment fund.
This class is a component of the Closed-end Fund Operational Due Diligence Master’s Level Certificate Course
Each day will begin at 8:30 am with registration and coffee, tea and a light breakfast will be supplied. This is a great time to meet the instructor and your fellow attendees. The program will start promptly at 9 am, though we may conclude earlier, please plan to stay until 5 pm each day. Lunch will be provided and dress is smart casual.
Remember this is an intimate class to ensure you get direct attention and the best result, so bring your questions and be ready to share your experiences.
- Participants should have an understanding of Private Equity Due Diligence at the fundamentals level before taking this Master level course, including:
- A deep and thorough background in the financial markets and securities
- A complete understanding of financial products including; hedge funds, private equity and separate account platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience working with financial statements
- Knowledge and understanding of investment strategies
Click here to download the brochure.