An insider’s perspective on intelligence methodologies and specifically how they apply to the investment arena, and how this is changing in the era of COVID-19. This will include topics such as:
- What is transactional intelligence?
- How is it different from other kinds of due diligence and research in terms of risk mitigation?
- What role should intelligence play in the pre-transactional/due diligence and post-investment processes?
- How does investment intelligence apply to:
- institutional investors/asset owners and allocators
- asset managers: hedge funds, private equity, and venture capital
- distressed opportunity, activist, and special situation investors
- private investors and family offices
He will include examples of actual cases that he has led (no names, of course!) where intelligence findings have specifically benefited investors, such as a case that hinged on finding 3 unexpected Maseratis.
This content is available to IMDDA members. To join please click here.