In the wake of the COVID crisis – SPAC’s have become the tool du-jour for firms to go public and access the capital markets instead of going the traditional IPO route.
This webinar led by Private Equity industry experts looks at these unique investment vehicles and how PE managers are using them. It will answer many questions institutional investors have regarding SPACs.
It will cover:
- The use of SPACs in 2020 and beyond by the PE industry
- How SPAC’s operate and are governed
- Regulatory issues surrounding SPACs
- How investors should think about PE firms that invest in SPACs and what it means for them
- Opportunities that exist for institutional investors